Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

a few notes of caution

the first blog i kept, i used as a personal diary to substitute for those heavy bounded sheets of paper some call books. obviously people were unaware (thank God) and i preferred it that way because exposing your deepest thoughts to an anonymous stranger who happened to stumble upon it did no favours to my insecurities.

now as a somewhat more mature person i resigned myself to the matter that opinions or thoughts do not transcend my being unless there is an outlet; a witness to my incessant need to quantify my thoughts. so here is my new blog; and in these fleeting times, even if there is just one who is ever so kind to have a glance at the inane ramblings of a narcissist, then I am truly humbled.

i make no promises of pleasing everyone through my writings; and whatever i have stolen i will take care to acknowledge them. if anything else resembles others' opinions and writings then let it be known that it is purely coincidental. i am not THAT well-read.

cheers to all!

4 comments:

  1. In my case, apart from the anonymous strangers stumbling upon my deepest thoughts, I hate hate hate people who come by again and again and again and never have the decency to leave a hello note. Aggravating eavesdropping buggers argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i get what you mean. i can't see anyone coming again and again to my blog so i don't think i'll have any problems there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging IS an ego- trip.. maybe not for everyone but it definitely is for me.. and when I get feedbacks its a definite ego boost..

    BTW, why the K in your moniker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ego-boost huh? i guess it is hehe.

    oh this K is inspired by Kafka. will write more on it next time.

    ReplyDelete